How to make homemade dog shampoo?
Offer prescription effective home remedy for cleaning if your dog returned from a walk, to get in something terribly smelly.
How to make shampoo?
You will need:
- Plastic bucket
- 1 l of hydrogen peroxide (3%)
- 1/4 Cup of baking soda
- 2 tsp of liquid soap
- For large animals add 1 liter of warm water from the tap.
How to wash a dog homemade shampoo?
- Wearing gloves, soak the hair of the animal prepared by the tool and carefully RUB it.
- Face lather gently with a clean washcloth, so don’t hit the eyes and nose of the animal.
- Leave on for 5 minutes (until odor disappears, then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Perhaps some stations will have to treat and wash again.
- The rest of rinse with running water in the sink.
- Caution! Do not store detergent in a sealed container.